2026年8月31日月曜日

仕事が面白い Work Is Interesting




こんにちは。高圧ガス設備の検査を主にする会社を経営しております、安居社長です。
おすすめの耳で聴く読書、オーディブルです。結構良い本が揃ってきてます。
登録はこちらから→アマゾンAudible  

ここ最近、仕事がめちゃくちゃおもしろいです。
とはいってもめちゃくちゃ大変なんですよ。
緊張の連続です。
一人のチカラでは終わらない現場をたくさんの人と会社に助けてもらいながら精一杯やらせていただいている、実際のところはそんな状況です。
色々とあって、5月あたりからめちゃくちゃしんどかった。
6月、どうにかなってしまうくらいストレスにさらされていた。
でも、このあたりから覚悟を決めて、自分でやるっきゃないとなったんですよね。

人間、追い詰められるとそこでくたばるか逃げるか立ち向かうかくらいしかないので。
いろんなところに連絡をしては断られたり、OKもらったり、教えてもらったり、手を差し伸べてもらったり、電話もらって話を聞いてくれたり。
人間関係ってつらい思いもすることあるけど、そうやって周りの人間から支えてもらってたりもする。

一人では絶対崩れていた精神をどうにか立ち直らせて、自分がやれることをやる、と眼の前のタスクに集中して取り組んだ。
状況を変えるにはとにかく行動。
手を動かすことも大事だけど、とにかく行動がすべてだ。

そして自分が通ってきた道が自分に自信を与えてくれる。
人間、必死になり頭を使うことで状況を好転させることだってできるはずだ。

そして、仕事が面白くなる。
自分が無理なく請け負える範囲で自分を頼ってくれたお客様を大切にしたい。
検査を通して、世の中に貢献できるはずだ。

そして最近思うことがある。
僕らはただの作業員じゃない。僕らは検査員だ。
検査に携わる人たちはこの言葉の意味を考えてみてほしい。

ここまでお読みいただきありがとうございました!
ではまた!

最後に↓をポチっとお願いします♪
にほんブログ村 経営ブログへ
にほんブログ村

Hello. I’m President Yasui, and I run a company primarily engaged in the inspection of high-pressure gas facilities.

One of my recommendations is Audible, an audiobook service that lets you enjoy books by listening. They have quite a good selection of books available.

Sign up here → Amazon Audible

Recently, work has been incredibly interesting.

That said, it has also been incredibly demanding.

It has been one tense moment after another.

The reality is that I am doing my very best, with the help of many people and companies, at job sites that simply cannot be completed by one person alone.


A lot has happened, and things had been extremely difficult since around May.

In June, I was under so much stress that I felt like I might completely break down.

But around that time, I made up my mind.

I realized that I simply had to do it myself.

When people are pushed into a corner, there are only a few choices: collapse, run away, or face the situation head-on.

I contacted people in all kinds of places. Sometimes I was turned down. Sometimes people said yes. Some taught me things. Some offered a helping hand. Some even called me just to listen.

Human relationships can sometimes be painful, but at the same time, the people around us can also be the ones who support us.

I somehow managed to pull myself back together when my mental state would certainly have collapsed if I had been alone.

Then I focused on what I could do and concentrated on the tasks right in front of me.

If you want to change a situation, you have to take action.

Moving your hands and getting the work done is important, of course, but above all, action is everything.

And the path I have traveled gives me confidence.

When people desperately think, use their heads, and keep working, I believe they can turn a difficult situation around.

And then, work becomes interesting.

I want to take good care of the customers who rely on me and the work that I can reasonably take on without overextending myself.

Through inspections, I believe we can contribute to society.

And recently, there is something I have been thinking about.

We are not just workers.

We are inspectors.

I want everyone involved in inspection work to think about what those words really mean.

Thank you very much for reading!

See you next time!

Finally, please click below to support me♪

Japanese Blog Village – Management Blog
Japanese Blog Village