2026年9月24日木曜日

目標や目的は何か What Is the Goal or Purpose?




こんにちは。高圧ガス設備の検査を主にする会社を経営しております、安居社長です。
おすすめの耳で聴く読書、オーディブルです。
登録はこちらから→アマゾンAudible  
結構良い本が揃ってきてます。

今、目標や目的をもって何か取り組んでるものがありますか?
目的は、痩せたいとか綺麗になりたり、モテたい。といったところでしょうか。
目標は、何kgを目指す、1ヶ月後に数kg痩せる、とかですよね。

物事に取り組んでいると、これ何のために始めたんだっけ?
という状態になることがあります。

目標はわかっているが、目的を忘れたり。手段にこだわって目的や目標は2の次3の次なんてことも。

どういう状態になりたくて始めたことなのかはいつも意識しておく必要がありますよね。
じゃないと、魚を釣りたくて釣りを始めたのに釣具ばかり買っていて釣行にはいかないみたいなオチになります。

僕も色々とやりますが、これってなんのため?となることがあります。
目標や目的を達成するために手段を選ぶのに、いつしか手段と目的が入れ替わってしまう。

原点に立ち返って、なぜ。を今一度問いかけてみる。
忙しい現代人だからこそ、自らの人生について今一度考えてみるべきではないかな、と思いますね。

ここまでお読みいただきありがとうございました!
ではまた!
 
最後に↓をポチっとお願いします♪
にほんブログ村 経営ブログへ
にほんブログ村

Hello. I’m President Yasui, and I run a company primarily engaged in the inspection of high-pressure gas facilities.

One of my recommendations is Audible, an audiobook service that lets you enjoy books by listening.

Sign up here → Amazon Audible

They have quite a good selection of books available.

Is there anything you are currently working on with a specific goal or purpose in mind?


Perhaps your purpose is something like losing weight, looking more attractive, or becoming more popular.

Your goal might be to reach a certain weight or lose a few kilograms within a month.

When you are working on something, there are times when you suddenly find yourself thinking,

“Wait, why did I start doing this in the first place?”

You may know what your goal is but have forgotten the purpose behind it. Or you may become so focused on the means that the original purpose or goal becomes secondary or even forgotten.

We need to keep reminding ourselves of what kind of state we originally wanted to achieve.

Otherwise, you might end up like someone who started fishing because they wanted to catch fish, only to keep buying fishing gear without ever actually going fishing.

I also try various things, but sometimes I find myself wondering, “What am I actually doing this for?”

We choose certain methods in order to achieve our goals and purposes, but somewhere along the way, the means and the purpose can become reversed.

It is worth returning to the starting point and asking ourselves once again:

Why?

In today's busy world, I think it is especially important to take a moment to think once again about our own lives.

Thank you very much for reading!

See you next time!

Finally, please click below to support me♪

Japanese Blog Village – Management Blog
Japanese Blog Village