2026年10月5日月曜日

スタートしてしまえば Once You Get Started




こんにちは。高圧ガス設備の検査を主にする会社を経営しております、安居社長です。
おすすめの耳で聴く読書、オーディブルです。
登録はこちらから→アマゾンAudible  
結構良い本が揃ってきてます。

行事でもテストでも始まる前ってとても不安な気持ちだ、ってこと誰にでもあると思います。
プロジェクトがやり切れるかな?とか無事に終わるだろうか?
と思うことって結構あります。
いざスタートしてしまうともう抵抗することはできないので進んでいくしかない。
自分がやれることをやるしかないのです。

そして、どんな大きなことでも心血を注いでやっていればやがて終わる。
今年度がスタートしてまもない頃。
本当にピンチな状況でした。
本当にやりきれるはずがない、という状況で夜もまともに寝られずに日々を過ごしていました。
元の業務にプラスして受ける余裕はあまりありませんが、やらなければならないという状況で何をしたかといえば、呆然としたくなる中で足を使って現場へ出向くということでした。

仕事は待ってくれないので、人の手配と日程の調整にとにかく奔走し、どうにもならない部分は背に腹は変えられないのでコストをかけて対応することとなりました。

今日、大きな一区切りがついてほっとしました。
5ヶ月前の自分は本当に頭真っ白でどうしたらよいかと不安でしたがいざ始まってしまえばどうしてあそこまで不安だったのだろうと思うくらいになっています。

ピンチを迎えてそのピンチや困難に立ち向かうからこそ、人は成長できる。

決して苦労を買いたいわけではないのですが、、、
色々と気づかせてもらえるのもまた面白いものだなぁと感じています。

基地の仕事は無事終わりました。
関係者の皆様、お疲れ様でした。
ご協力いただき本当にありがとうございました。

来年はどうなるかわかりませんが、どうなっても精一杯やる。
それだけなのです。

ここまでお読みいただきありがとうございました!
ではまた!
 
最後に↓をポチっとお願いします♪
にほんブログ村 経営ブログへ
にほんブログ村

Hello. I’m Yasui, the president of a company mainly engaged in the inspection of high-pressure gas facilities.

My recommendation for listening to books is Audible.

Sign up here → [Amazon Audible]

They’ve got quite a good selection of books now.

I think everyone has experienced feeling very anxious before an event or a test begins.

You might wonder, “Will I be able to get through this project?” or “Will everything go smoothly and come to an end safely?”

There are plenty of times when we have those kinds of thoughts.


Once you actually get started, there’s no resisting anymore. You just have to keep moving forward.

All you can do is do what you can.

And no matter how big something is, if you pour your heart and soul into it, eventually it will come to an end.

It was shortly after the start of this fiscal year.

I was in a truly difficult situation.

I spent my days unable to sleep properly at night, thinking there was no way I could possibly get through it all.

I didn’t have much room to take on additional work on top of my regular workload, but it was something that had to be done.

So, while I was almost overwhelmed by the situation, what I did was simply get out there and visit the sites myself.

Work doesn’t wait for you, so I was constantly running around arranging people and coordinating schedules.

For the parts that simply couldn’t be handled any other way, I had no choice but to spend the money and deal with them.

Today, I finally reached a major milestone, and I feel relieved.

Five months ago, I was completely overwhelmed and had no idea what to do.

But once things actually got started, I reached the point where I could hardly believe I had been so anxious in the first place.

People grow because they face difficult situations and challenges head-on.

It’s not that I want to deliberately seek out hardship, though...

Still, I find it interesting that difficult situations can also give us the opportunity to realize and learn so many things.

The work at the facility was completed safely.

To everyone involved, thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you very much for all your cooperation.

I don’t know what next year will bring, but whatever happens, I’ll do everything I can.

That’s all there is to it.

Thank you very much for reading this far!

See you again!

Finally, please click below♪

To the Management Blog on NIBlog

NIBlog