2026年10月8日木曜日

検査とは何か? あるべき姿に戻すこと What Is an Inspection? Restoring Things to Their Proper State




こんにちは。高圧ガス設備の検査を主にする会社を経営しております、安居社長です。
おすすめの耳で聴く読書、オーディブルです。
登録はこちらから→アマゾンAudible  
結構良い本が揃ってきてます。

たびたび、苛まれる病のようなもの。
検査とは?僕たちの仕事とは?みたいなことふと考えることってありませんか?

僕たちの仕事とは?
と考えてます、などというと今すぐ転職してしまいそうな人のような見えてきますね(笑)
これは僕が常々考えていることなのですが、
検査自体はお客様にとってコストでしかない。
ということです。

車検にしても、ない方が金銭的負担がかからない。
ですが、そういった制度があるから受けざるを得ないわけですね。

保安検査も営業を続けるためにはそれをパスする必要があるので受検するわけです。

検査にあたって判定基準があって、基準に合致しているかをみる。
設備があるのに動かない、みたいなこともあります。

不具合を見つけて
「不合格ですね。」
って終わる人もいます。
結果なので、それを伝えて終わりということです。

でも、一味違う人っているじゃないですか。
不具合があっても、その場で直していく。

そういうことって、伝えづらいんですが、どうしたらわかりやすく伝えられるか考えた時に、
「あるべき姿に戻すこと」
というのが浮かんだんですよね。

検査にいって、何もありませんでした。
ということはない。
と教わりました。

何かあるだろう、ということです。
錆びている、など新品でもない限り何かはあるだろう。

漏れているとか電球が切れてるとか、あるべき姿ではないものを見つけ、あるべき姿へ戻す。
検査ってそういうものなんじゃないかな、と思ったんですよね。

もちろん、基準にあうあわないを見ているわけですが、そこの検査だけやっていれば商売上うまくいくかというとそういうものでもありませんから。

後輩を育てるにしても社風や社内文化を育んでいくにしても、考えを伝えずして相手へ伝わることはない、ということです。

マニュアルややり方を教えるのは絶対条件ですが、曖昧なものをちゃんと言語にして伝えていくということも大切になってきます。

自分たちの会社はどういう姿を目指しているのか、明確でないとただ作業をしているのではこれからは厳しいかもしれない。

あなたたちが目指すものはなんなのか。
一度考えてみてはどうかと思います。

ここまでお読みいただきありがとうございました!
ではまた!

最後に↓をポチっとお願いします♪
にほんブログ村 経営ブログへ
にほんブログ村

Hello. I’m President Yasui, and I run a company primarily engaged in the inspection of high-pressure gas facilities.

My recommendation for listening to books: Audible.

Sign up here → [Amazon Audible]

They’ve got quite a good selection of books now.

There’s something like an illness that I find myself suffering from from time to time.

Have you ever suddenly found yourself wondering, “What exactly is an inspection?” or “What is it that we actually do for a living?”

What is our job?

When I say I’m thinking about things like that, I start to sound like someone who’s about to quit their job and change careers right away, haha.


This is something I think about all the time.

Inspection itself is nothing but a cost for the customer.

Even with a vehicle inspection, the customer would face less financial burden if there were no such thing.

But because such systems exist, we have no choice but to undergo them.

The same goes for safety inspections. If a business wants to continue operating, it needs to pass these inspections, so the inspection has to be carried out.

There are standards for inspections, and we check whether the equipment meets those standards.

Sometimes, you may have equipment that is there, but simply doesn’t work.

Some people find a problem and say,

“It’s a fail.”

And that’s where they stop.

It’s the result, so they simply communicate it and finish the job.

But there are people who are a little different, aren’t there?

Even when they find a problem, they fix it right there on the spot.

It’s hard to put this into words, but when I was thinking about how to explain it in a way that would be easy to understand, one phrase came to mind:

“Restoring things to their proper state.”

I was taught that when you go out to perform an inspection, there is no such thing as,

“There was nothing wrong.”

In other words, there must be something.

Unless the equipment is brand new, there will probably be something somewhere.

Rust, for example.

Maybe there’s a leak, or a light bulb has burned out.

You find things that are not in their proper state, and restore them to the state they are supposed to be in.

Maybe that’s what an inspection really is.

Of course, we are checking whether the equipment meets the applicable standards.

But simply doing that part of the inspection doesn’t necessarily mean the business will succeed.

The same applies when developing younger employees or building our company culture and internal environment.

If you don’t communicate your way of thinking, there is no way for it to be understood by the other person.

Teaching manuals and procedures is an absolute necessity.

But it is also important to put vague ideas into words and communicate them clearly.

If we are not clear about what kind of company we are trying to become, simply carrying out tasks may not be enough to survive going forward.

What is it that you are trying to achieve?

Why not take some time to think about it?

Thank you very much for reading this far!

See you next time!

And finally, please click ↓

[Go to the Management Blog on Blogmura]

[Blogmura]