最後に↓をポチっとお願いします♪
にほんブログ村
Hello, I'm Yasui, the owner of a company specializing in the inspection of high-pressure gas facilities.
Here are a few books I highly recommend.
1. The History of Japan (Nihon Koki) by Naoki Hyakuta
This book presents Japanese history from ancient times in an easy-to-understand way. While it includes the author's own perspectives, it's an excellent introduction for gaining a broad understanding of Japan's history. It may even leave you feeling grateful to have been born in Japan.
2. World History Even Elementary School Students Can Understand by Piyopiyo News
History repeats itself. That's why I recommend learning not only Japanese history but world history as well. Understanding history makes life much more interesting. Start with the big picture, then dive deeper into the topics that interest you.
3. Face Reality by Tadashi Yanai
In this book, the founder of UNIQLO explains what it truly means to "face reality." It's a great read for developing a broader, more objective perspective. As an avid reader of Peter Drucker's works, Yanai offers valuable insights that are well worth exploring.
When times are tough, some people walk away.
But there are also people who reach out, offer encouragement, and lend a helping hand.
Those who leave—well, that's just reality.
Just as no one willingly boards a sinking ship, people naturally avoid getting close to situations that seem destined to fail. It's simply human instinct.
Business is never easy.
Getting involved with someone else's difficulties can put your own business at risk.
As harsh as it may seem, there are times when people have to make difficult decisions.
But the people who reached out to us...
I'll never forget them.
They helped us when we were struggling.
Those are the kinds of stories that deserve to be written into a company's history and passed down to future generations.
"That company stayed with us and helped us when we were in serious trouble."
Those words carry tremendous meaning.
As long as people don't abandon you, there's always a chance to rebuild.
Having someone support you at that critical moment can make all the difference.
A company president I once knew—who has since passed away—used to say,
"Never take advantage of someone when they're down."
I've always tried to remember those words.
No matter how difficult things become, I don't want to lose sight of who I am.
When we're struggling, it's only natural to want someone to help us.
But it's precisely during those difficult times that we need to stay strong and avoid making the wrong choices.
When you're the one who's suffering...
When you're the one asking for help...
When you have no room to spare...
It's not easy to be kind to others.
Still, because I've experienced difficult times myself, I hope that whenever I'm in a position to do so, I'll be able to lend a hand to someone else.
Thank you very much for reading.
See you next time!
If you enjoyed this article, please click the button below to support my blog!
Japan Blog Village – Business Blog
Japan Blog Village
